- A film by Irish designer Johnny Kelly about design. If for one day you had the power to make your world work better, what would you change? This film and the accompanying website was commissioned by Pivot Dublin and Dublin City Council to promote wider acceptance and use of design as a tool for positive change.
- During Milan Design Week Henry&Co. will present Rocking Horse, a new version of the traditional toy made of Canapalithos, composed by hemp and Pappa Reale.
- During Milan Design Week a flagship store in the heart of Porta Venezia district will open. @Brompton, via Melzo 36, ang. Via Spallanzani.
- During Milan Design Week Ora Ïto will present a collection of accessories for mobile electronics inspired by the shapes and the materials of design and architecture. @Diane Moroni Gomma, Corso Matteotti 14, Milano
- A ceramic mural by Spanish team Bussoga consisting in a pack of 6 white tiles hand silkscreened with decorative glazes. The illustration contains numbered dots that one has to connect with an erasable marker to complete 5 different drawings. Bussoga will exhibit in Ventura Lambrate and at Design Supermarket, Rinascent[...]
- The German fashion designer Jule Waibel presents Raised, a collection of folded-fabrics-dresses born from the project of paper dresses Entfaltung. @ Form and Seek: Layers, Ventura Team Up, Ventura Lambrate, Via dei Canzi 19
- The 5th edition of Goodesign is focused on children's world; exhibition, workshop, creative activities will take place at Cascina Cuccagna. @Cascina Cuccagna, via Cuccagna 2/4 angolo via Muratori